- Standard Airsoft 14mm(-) negative threaded tracer
- Made from high quality aluminum
- High efficiency circuit
- Digital display with brightness controls
- Power saving / standby / and auto power off modes available
- Measures muzzle velocity (FPS/MPS)
- Measures ROF (RPM)
- Programmable BB counter to count down or count up
- Low ammo warning
- Battery indicator for real time monitoring of battery level
- Low battery warning
- Programmable burst unit (2-10 burst / full auto)
- Mounts onto standard 20mm / Picatinny / Weaver rails
- SCU 8 channel memory
- Devices communicate via wireless signa
- Item Weight (gram): 200g
- Built Material: Plastic
- Manufacturer: Xcortech
able to combine a Mock Suppressor / BB Illuminating Tracer unit with a built in computer controlled sensor to measure muzzle velocity and rate of fire.
The sensor also includes other modes of use such as a BB counter, to count up or down for a quick heads up display of estimated remaining ammo in your magazine, and a low ammo warning.
To top it off a built-in battery reader displays your AEG battery level in real time as well as gives a low charge warning to let you know it is time to change your battery.
All of the information coming from the Tracer/Chrono unit is transmitted to the BB Control System (modeled after a PEQ Box) wirelessly. The BB Control System is where the unit can be programmed as well as output the information to a digital display.
Also included is the programmable SCU unit which easily plugs in-line with your battery to enable the burst setting from 2-10 rounds / full auto. This unit is also what transmits your current battery level to the PEQ Box display as well as protect your gun/battery from voltage drops.